Pure milk: 1000m
Lactic acid bacteria: 10g sugar: right amount
1. Prepare the materials. I use Yili's pure milk. Lactic acid bacteria are delivered with the yogurt machine. If not, you can change to yogurt.
2. Wash the container cleanly. In order to avoid the glass breakage when it is added to the boiling water, it should be soaked in warm water for a while.
3. Add boiling water to the container and cover with a lid for about 1 minute. The chopsticks used for mixing are also placed in a container and scalded together.
4. Pour a bag of milk, add all the lactic acid bacteria, and mix well.
5. Pour all the milk and mix well.
6. Put the container into the yogurt machine, close the lid, set the time to 10 hours and press the enter button to start making the yogurt.
7.10 hours later, the yogurt is a bean curd brain, indicating that the yogurt is made successfully and can be eaten.
8. Add a small amount of sugar to the refrigerator for a few hours, and taste better.