As the name suggests, the meat grinder is a method of using granular meat fillings with different processing specifications according to different process requirements.
Do you know the correct use of the meat grinder?
Simply rinse each time before using the meat grinder.
Generally speaking, the meat grinder is cleaned in time after the last use. The cleaning before use is mainly to wash off the dust inside and outside the machine.
Another benefit is that the flushing before use will make the ground meat easier and smoother, and it will save the cleaning after the end of work.
Many people like to install the machine after each piece of meat. In fact, this method is not desirable.
Ideally, after each use, the cleaned meat grinder should be placed in a wooden cabinet in the form of loose parts, or assembled after it has been completely dried. It should not be assembled immediately.
Installation begins with assembly, first feeding the roller into the machine cavity. To reduce wear, a drop of cooking oil can be placed on the shaft, and then the cutter head is mounted on the roller, paying attention to the knife edge facing outward.
Then install the leak to the cutter head, gently shake to make the three close to the machine cavity, and then install the solid nut to the outside of the leak. Pay attention to the tightness of the leak. If it is too loose, the foam will leak out from the seam. It will be too tight. Damage to the silk mouth.
Finally install the whip, pay attention to the handle facing outward, align the notch and then insert it, then screw on the solid screw.
It is relatively simple to install the machine. The most important thing is to choose the appropriate fixing parts, such as the larger wooden board, align the nipple with the chopping board, and tighten the fastening screws after the edge. Because the ground meat is more powerful, it is best to use a screwdriver and other tools to assist the sturdy when fixing the body, in case the machine is loose during work.
The real ground meat is relatively simple, because it is more forceful, so it is best to have male operation or two people. If it is stuffed dumplings, it is best to twist a green onion before the meat is mined, which will make the meat less laborious. Wash the meat, cut into long strips, and slowly feed it (the more meat you send, the more effort you have).
After the meat is finished, you can also twist a green onion, or potatoes and other vegetables.
To put it bluntly, this is a disguised cleaning that also reduces the waste of minced meat.
Prepare clean toothbrushes, test tubes and other auxiliary items, then unload the machine in the opposite direction, clean out the meat pieces in the machine cavity, and then soak the machine in warm water containing detergent, with a toothbrush, etc. Clean all the parts one by one and rinse them twice with tap water.
Put it in a cool, ventilated place to dry.
Electric meat grinder:
(1) The electric meat grinder should clean all parts that can be cleaned before use.
(2) After the assembly is completed, the power is turned on, and after the standby device is operating normally, the meat pieces are added.
(3) Before the meat is minced, please cut the meat to the bones into small pieces (thin strips) to avoid damage to the machine.
(4) Power on and after the operation is normal, add meat pieces.
(5) Add meat pieces must be even, not too much, so as not to affect the motor damage. If the machine is found to be not working properly, the power should be cut off immediately, and the reason should be checked after shutdown.
(6) If any leakage or fire is found, the power should be cut off immediately, and an electrician should be repaired.
(7) Turn off the power after use. Then clean the parts, drain the water, and store in a dry place.
(8) Refer to the instruction manual before use. Not strictly in accordance with the operating procedures, the consequences of the consequences at your own risk.